Tannehill can refer to any of the following:
- Tannehill Ironworks, an early iron-production site in Roupes Valley (active 1859–1865)
- Tannehill Historical State Park, a state park developed around the restored furnaces.
- Tannehill National Golf Course, a golf course in McCalla.
- Tannehill Parkway, a road leading from Old Tuscaloosa Highway at Bucksville, alongside the Tannehill National Golf Course, to Eastern Valley Road at the entrance to Tannehill Historical State Park.
- Colonial Promenade Tannehill, a shopping center proposed for Eastern Valley Road near I-459.
- Tannehill Valley Baptist Church on Tannehill Parkway
- Tannehill Valley Family Medicine in Bucksville
- Samuel Barnett residence, sometimes called the Tannehill House after the marriage of Barnett's daughter, Claire, to a descendent of pioneer Ninian Tannehill.
- The Tannehill name is Scottish and emerges in the 17th century. The meaning is "high hill" in Gaelic.
- Ninian Tannehill (1796–1875), owner of the property on which the Tannehill furnaces were first constructed.
- Mary Tannehill, Ninian's wife
- Lavenia Tannehill McMath, David Milton Tannehill, John Thurmon Tannehill, and Marion Tannehill, their children
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.