The Fire Pit

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Fire Pit was an early gay bar in Birmingham. It was owned by Al Pilkington and located at 1915 5th Avenue North. The club was already operating with a beer license before its whiskey license was approved by the Birmingham City Commission on March 8, 1963.

By 1972 the name of the club had changed to The Gold Torch.