Vaudette Theater

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Vaudette Theater was a small Vaudeville theater and cinema which was located in the Peerless Saloon building at 1900 2nd Avenue North.

In 1913 the theater's president was H. A. Spielberger, with R. F. Barnett as vice president/treasurer and R. D. Barnett as secretary. H. M. Hall was manager in 1914. J. D. Courtney was listed as secretary and treasurer in 1915. S. S. Griffin was manager in 1917.

In 1916 the theater screened films distributed by Universal Pictures, with a special program every Sunday. The Vaudette closed before 1918.