Crossings of Hoover
It was constructed during 2014 and opened that fall. The center is anchored by Sprouts grocery store and a free-standing emergency department for UAB Medical West Hospital. Outparcels include Jubilee Joe's and McDonald's restaurants.
The grocery store and other retail shops indirectly face John Hawkins Parkway and back up to the interstate. Plans called for the slope between the shopping center and I-459 to be reforested to protect the rear view of the center, as it is visible to interstate traffic.
Livingston Properties purchased the Crossings of Hoover from GBT Realty for $10.5 million in September 2021.
- 5170: McDonald's
- 5180: Starbucks Coffee
- 5190: Jubilee Joe's
- 5300: UAB Medical West Hospital freestanding emergency department
- 5310: UAB Medical West Hospital Hoover Health Center
- Anderson, Jon (October 14, 2013) "Hoover zoning board to consider new shopping center, Medical West ER at I-459 interchange." The Birmingham News
- Anderson, Jon (October 14, 2013) "Sprouts supermarket chain to expand to Alabama with store in Hoover, city official says." The Birmingham News
- Anderson, Jon (March 10, 2014) "Hoover could get another McDonald's, near I-459 and John Hawkins Parkway." The Birmingham News
- Rebman, Stephanie (September 14, 2021) "Livingston Properties buys Hoover, Huntsville shopping centers for $26.55M." Birmingham Business Journal