List of most expensive residences
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of most expensive residences in the Birmingham area.
- Larry House residence, Shoal Creek Golf and Country Club, assessed at $11.94 million
- Derrill Crowe residence, Southwood Road, Mountain Brook, assessed at $8.58 million
- Jim Parsons residence, Dunnavant Valley Road, Shelby County, assessed at $8 million (with 350-acre parcel)
- Angelo Bruno residence, Old Trace Road, Vestavia Hills, assessed at $5.07 million
- Resting S Ranch, Cahaba Valley Road, Indian Springs, assessed at $4.56 million
- George Rust residence, Briarcliff Road, Mountain Brook, assessed at $4.50 million
- Longleaf estate, Marin Drive, Vestavia Hills, assessed at $3.12 million
This list is incomplete and may never satisfy any subjective standard for completeness. You can help Bhamwiki by .
- "Alabama's most expensive homes: Details and photos that will make you say 'wow'." (July 17, 2011) Birmingham News