New South Center
The New South Center is an office building complex located at 1900–2000 Crestwood Boulevard, on a 3.29-acre parcel at the corner of 20th Street South in Irondale. The building is leased and managed by Collateral Properties, which acquired the property in 1988.
The original two-story, 11,806 square-foot 1950 building was constructed in 1967. It houses a shared conference room and kitchenette to support meetings with up to 50 people. The complex was expanded to 69,247 square feet with the completion of the attached three-story, 57,441 square-foot 1900 building. The complex also includes 216 off-street parking spaces.