Prayer Force United
The group sends out e-mail updates to volunteers, urging them to pray for spiritual transformation in high crime areas and for divine intervention against certain crime trends. It also sponsors monthly prayer walks in Birmingham neighborhoods, often starting with a service in a local church.
- March 21, 2009: Titusville and Graymont
- May 16, 2009: Mount Calvary Baptist Church, West End
- June 20, 2009: Southtown Court
- August 22, 2009: Christian Valley Missionary Baptist Church, Collegeville
- Donaldson, Anna (August 11, 2009) "Police Chief Credits Prayer for Birmingham Crime Drop." CBS42.com
- Prayer Force United website