The Shrimp Basket restaurant chain started in 1993 in Gulf Shores, Baldwin County. The chain entered the Birmingham market in 2015 and had three locations at the beginning of 2020. Loss of business from the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic led the company to close the Crestwood Boulevard and Gardendale locations permanently.
- 7756 Crestwood Boulevard, Birmingham (June 2015–June 2020)
- Gardendale: 550 Fieldstown Road (closed in 2020)
- Homewood: 801 Green Springs Highway
- Carlton, Bob (June 30, 2015) "Shrimp Basket opens its first Birmingham restaurant." The Birmingham News
- Rebman, Stephanie (June 9, 2020) "Shrimp Basket permanently closes Birmingham location." Birmingham Business Journal
- Shrimp Basket website