Engel Realty Company
(Redirected from Engel Realty Co.)
Engel Realty Company is a commercial and multi-family real estate firm. It was founded as an insurance underwriter in Birmingham in 1905. Currently, the firm specializes in purchasing and managing investment properties. In 1988 the company merged with the Boothby Companies.
The company's original offices were in the Morris Hotel.
In the 1980s the firm had office space in the Bank for Savings Building, which Marvin Engel helped to redevelop. After a move to Hoover, the firm returned to Birmingham, settling on Highland Avenue.
In 1999 the company moved to new offices on the ground floor of its University Place Apartments at 951 18th Street South in Southside Birmingham.
- ABC Center, Homewood
- Alabaster Market Center, Alabaster
- Beacon Center, Birmingham
- Bruno's Centre, Center Point
- CedarBrook Apartments, Hoover
- Crestline Corners, Mountain Brook
- Flintridge Building, Fairfield
- Forest Square Shopping Center, Forestdale
- Green Valley Village, Hoover
- Gulf Building, Birmingham
- Highpoint Office Center, Vestavia Hills
- Hoover Court, Hoover
- Hoover Medical Plaza, Hoover
- Keystone Plaza, Pelham
- Lorna Town Square, Hoover
- Meadow Lake Business Park, Hoover
- Medstone, Greystone
- Mountain Lodge Apartments, Vestavia Hills
- Parkway Place, Homewood
- Ridge Crossings Apartments, Riverchase
- Riverchase Business Park, Riverchase
- Roebuck Shopping Center, Roebuck
- Southlake Village, Birmingham
- Summerchase Apartments, Riverchase
- Thompson Plaza, Alabaster
- University Place Apartments, Birmingham
- Value Mart, Woodlawn
- Village in Trussville, Trussville
- Village on Lorna, Hoover
- Waterford Landing Apartments, Riverchase
- Wininger Law Building, Birmingham
- Woodcrest Plaza, Birmingham
- Wilkinson, Kaija (November 18, 2005) "Engel Realty at 100: Working like a youngster." Birmingham Business Journal.
- "Engel Realty Company." (January 2007) Birmingham Then & Now Special Promotion. Birmingham Magazine. Vol. 47, No. 1, p. 131
- Engel Realty Company website