- This article is about the Birmingham street. For the street in Bessemer see Arlington Avenue Bessemer.
Along most of its 2 1/2-mile length it forms the border between the Redmont Park neighborhood to the south and the Highland Park neighborhood to the north. The street forms part of the boundary of the Milner Heights Historic District.
- street begins at Highland Avenue
- Elton B. Stephens Expressway passes overhead
- north side:
- south side:
- 2301: 3-story office building
- 2305: 2-story office building
- 2317: Edmund Penruddocke residence (built 1906), Advent House
- 23rd Street South intersects
- Arlington Crescent intersects (south only)
- Smolian Place intersects (north only)
- 16th Avenue South intersects (south only)
- street ends at Key Circle