Culver Road is an approximately ¼-mile, predominantly north-south road that rings the eastern side of Mountain Brook Village. The block between Montevallo Road and Canterbury Road is one-way south and is named Petticoat Lane.
The street begins on the north side of the village, where it intersects Cahaba Road just south of where Cahaba and Lane Park Road intersect and lines up with the U.S. Highway 280 access road. It then heads ESE to Montevallo Road, southeast to Canterbury Road, and south then SSW back to Cahaba Road on the south side of the village. From Montevallo Road to south of Canterbury Road, Watkins Brook abuts the east side of the road.
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the Culver Road category.
- Cahaba Road intersection (road continues west to U.S. Highway 280)
- south side:
- 2700-2706: Barton-Clay Fine Jewelers
- 2708-2710: Spitfire Building, former location of Mountain Brook Barber Shop (1956), Gallery Marlowe (2008-2011), IRevive phone repair (2013), Icehouse barbecue (2018-2019), Watkins Branch Bourbon and Brasserie (December 2019-)
- 2712: Berthon's Cleaners (2011-), former location of Furniture Craftsmen (1956), Diane's Reweaving and Alterations (2008)
- 2716: Sneaky Pete's (2008-)
- 2720-2730: Another Broken Egg Cafe (2011-)
- north side:
- south side:
- Montevallo Road intersection
- 2806 Petticoat Lane: former location of Richard's of Mt. Brook (1956)
- 2810 Petticoat Lane: Speed Spa (2017-), former location of Harper Method Beauty Shop/Harpers Salon (1956-)
- 2814 Petticoat Lane: Paige Albright Orientals, former location of Ida Harris Town & Country Clothes (1956)
- 2816: Spiro Salt Room & Massage Therapy, former location of Fixed Point Foundation
- 2820 Petticoat Lane: Mary Charles' Doll House
- former location of Canterbury Shop
- Canterbury Road intersection
- 2822: Patina / Melanie Pounds interior design / Blueroot Company (February 2020-)
- 2828: Golden Age Wine (2019-)
- 2830: former location of Jobe-Rose Jewelry Company
- 2831: Circa Interiors & Antiques
- 2832: Dorm Suite Dorm
- 2834: Blue Velvet Salon
- 2837: dg, former location of Tape Village (1969-1970s), Daniel George
- 2841: Marjorie Johnston & Co.
- 2843: Green Door Health Foods
- Cahaba Road intersection (road terminus)