2007 UAB Blazers football
The 2007 UAB Blazers finished 2-10 in the 17th season of football for UAB, their 12th in Division I-A, and their 8th as a member of Conference USA. The team is coached by Neil Callaway, who joined the team after the departure of Watson Brown following a disappointing 3-9 record in his 11th season.
- September 1: Lost 18-55 to Michigan State in Lansing, Michigan.
- September 8: Lost 24-35 to Florida State in Tallahassee, Florida. The Blazers led 17-10 at halftime.
- September 15: Won 22-0 over Alcorn State at Legion Field
- September 29: Lost 30-38 to Tulsa in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- October 6: Lost 13-30 at Mississippi State in Starkville, Mississippi
- October 13: Won 26-21 over Tulane at Legion Field (homecoming)
- October 20: Lost 49-10 to Houston at Houston, Texas
- October 27: Lost 41-6 to East Carolina in Greenville, North Carolina
- November 3: Lost 37-7 to Southern Mississippi at Legion Field
- November 10: Lost 45-31 to Central Florida at Legion Field
- November 17: Lost 25-9 to Memphis in Memphis Tennessee (Battle for the Bones)
- November 24: Lost 46-39 to Marshall in Huntingdon, West Virginia
|UAB Blazers football|
- 2007 UAB Blazers at scout.com