Cohen Carnaggio Reynolds
Cohen Carnaggio Reynolds is an architecture firm with offices in a new building of their design at 2920 1st Avenue South. The firm consists of 10 architectural staff along with 2 interior designers and support staff.
The firm was founded by Tammy Cohen in 1996. In 1998 Cohen moved the business to a new live/work space on 2nd Avenue North and brought in partners Richard Carnaggio and Karen Reynolds. Together they completed a string of small to medium-size projects, mainly renovations work in the downtown area.
In 2005 the firm moved from downtown to rapidly developing 1st Avenue South corridor. Their offices are in a modernist bare concrete tilt-up building with a courtyard and upper-story residence.
The firm has won a local design award from the American Institute of Architects for Pediatrics East Deerfoot, and received two honorable mentions for office renovations. The American Subcontractor's Association of Alabama gave them their 2005 "Architect of the Year" award.
- Broadway Park Condominiums, residential and retail
- Burr & Forman, office renovation
- Café Dupont, restaurant renovation
- City Federal Building, condominium renovation
- Cohen Carnaggio Reynolds (2005), office & residential
- Firestone Lofts, condominium renovation
- Kessler Building, renovation
- The Lamb Firm, offices and residential
- Legg Lofts
- Liv on Fifth, condominium renovation
- Mt Laurel townhomes, residential
- Railroad Square (2012), offices
- Restaurant G
- Seaboard Yard townhomes, residential
- Soho Square, office, retail, residential
- YMCA Youth Building
- "Ahead of the Curve" (July 13, 2006) Black & White "Urban Living 2006" special advertising section.
 External links
- Cohen Carnaggio Reynolds website