Seibert Stadium is a 6,700-seat football stadium on the campus of Samford University. It has been home to the Samford Bulldogs football team since 1958. Over the years, Seibert has seen some memorable football, including the Bobby Bowden era (1959-62), a one-loss season in 1971 and the Terry Bowden era, which ended with a 14-game Bulldog winning streak in the stadium.
In Fall 2005, the playing surface, which had always been natural grass, was replaced by a new LSR Blade Synthetic Surface. The artificial turf also includes an extensive drainage system.
The stadium is named for F. Page Seibert, a Daytona Beach, Florida businessman, who donated the money for the completion of the stadium's west-side stands in 1961. The largest crowd in Seibert Stadium history was in 1994 against Steve McNair and Alcorn State when 11,189 fans showed up.