Utopia Cleaners & Laundry (formerly the Utopia Dry Cleaning & Dyeing Company, Utopia Cleaners & Dyers and Utopia Custom Cleaners) is a dry-cleaning company with locations in the Birmingham area.
The company started as a dry-cleaner and fabric dyeing company located at 11th Avenue South and 15th Street in Southside. The owner was Bob Joyce.
- 119 20th Street North, Birmingham
- 2004 2nd Avenue North, Birmingham
- 1701C 4th Avenue North, Birmingham
- Highland Plaza, 2222 Highland Avenue, Birmingham
- 3904 Clairmont Avenue, Birmingham
- 11th Avenue South and 15th Street, Birmingham
- Five Points Market shopping center, 1906C 11th Avenue South
- near 5534 1st Avenue North, Woodlawn
- Watts Building, 3rd Avenue North, Birmingham
- Five Points West Shopping City, Birmingham (opened 1957)
- Crestwood Shopping Center, Birmingham (opened 1957)
- Mountain Brook Shopping Center (1959-)
- Roebuck Plaza Shopping Center (1959-)
- 2929 18th Street South, Homewood (1960s)