25th Street South
25th Street South resumes to the south of the Elton B. Stephens Expressway, where part of it functions as an offramp for northbound traffic going to Highland Avenue. The street, formerly called Whittaker Street, bends to the south, crossing Arlington Avenue. Another sections runs through Mountain Brook's English Village, between 20th Avenue South and Peacock Lane, one block west of Cahaba Road.
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the 25th Street South category.
- Econo Steel
- 1st Avenue South/Rotary Trail intersection ("The Cut" for Seaboard Air Line Railroad)
- 2nd Avenue South intersection
- 3rd Avenue South intersection (one way west)
- 4th Avenue South intersection (one way east)
- 5th Avenue South intersection
- 6th Avenue South intersection
- 7th Avenue South intersection
- University Boulevard intersection
- Southtown Court housing project (built 1941)