A & P

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
1949 A&P logo.png
A & P's downtown super market at 1729 5th Av. N.
A & P super market in Tarrant

The A & P chain of grocery stores was owned and operated by the Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company.

Locations

In 1940 the chain had thirteen Birmingham locations:

Additional locations opened later: