Ensley can refer to any of the following:
- Ensley, a city founded in 1887 and annexed into Birmingham in 1910.
- Ensley Works, steel plant in use from 1888 to 1976.
- Ensley City Hall, stood from 1900 to 1928.
- Mayor of Ensley
- Ensley High School, founded in 1901
- Ensley Library, opened in 1906
- Ensley Avenue (Booker City), a residential street
- Ensley Five Points West Avenue, connector between Ensley and Five Points West
- Ensley Community House, built in 1942
- Ensley Community Center, built in 1965
- Ensley Hotel, built in 1887
- Ensley Christian Church, constructed 1912
- Ensley Railway, in service from 1887 to 1890
- No. 5 Ensley-Fairfield streetcar line, in service from 1902 to 1948
- No. 6 Pratt-Ensley streetcar line, in service from 1890 to 1950
- No. 27 Ensley No. 38 South East Lake streetcar line, in service from 1912 to 1953
- Ensley Grill, open since 1930
- Bank of Alabama (Ensley)
- Bank of Ensley
- Enoch Ensley, founder and namesake of the City of Ensley
- John Ensley, Birmingham News worker and union leader
- Charles Ensley, son of John, president of the Social Service Workers Local 371 in New York
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.