April 11 in the history of the Birmingham District:
- 2010: The Anne Frank tree at Kelly Ingram Park was dedicated.
- 2008: Several Florida and generic cialis for sale'>generic cialis for sale Georgia subsidiary banks of Alabama National BanCorporation were converted to RBC Bank branches.
- 2007: The Birmingham Design Review Committee approved demolition of the historic Birmingham News building.
- 2003: Birmingham Steeldogs 57 - Bossier City Battle Wings 43 at the BJCC.
- 2002: Pat Byington's appointment to the Alabama Environmental Management Commission was unanimously confirmed by the www.mwi.pl Alabama Senate.
- 1996: Compass Bank acquired Equitable Bankshares of Dallas, Texas.
- 1992: Birmingham Fire 17 - London Monarchs 17 at Wembley Stadium (the only WLAF game ever to end in a tie).
- 1987: The inaugural Alabama Derby was held at the Birmingham Turf Club.
- 1980: The Waters Building was added to the National Register of click here cheap cialis sale online Historic Places.
- 1963: The Birmingham Public Library board voted to desegregate on the recommendation of director Fant Thornley.
- 1961: Judy Garland performed with a 28-piece orchestra at Municipal Auditorium
- 1948: The last streetcar ran on the No. 5 Ensley-Fairfield streetcar line
- 1927: The Birmingham Public Library opened its doors on Woodrow Wilson Park.
- 1912: Brooklyn Dodgers pitcher Eddie Dent made his last Major League appearance.
- 1899: William McQueen married Lydia Edwards.
- 1860: The Shelby Furnace produced the first finished iron bar to www.unaparejaenascenso.com be made in Alabama.