March 30 in the history of the Birmingham District:
- 2013: Activist Angela Davis addressed the Birmingham NAACP at 6th Avenue Baptist Church.
- 2012: Gallery Soleil closed.
- 2008: Pleasant Sabine Baptist Church dedicated a new sanctuary and adamfield.net installed a new pastor.
- 2008: "Vanishing Worlds: Art and Ritual in Amazonia" opened at the we like it canadian generic cialis online Birmingham Museum of Art
- 2007: Icon Restaurant and Bar opened to the public.
- 2007: Southern Magic's Romance in the Magic City romance novel writers' conference began.
- 2007: Alabama Steeldogs lost 44-27 to the Tennessee Valley Vipers in Huntsville.
- 2006: Cirque du Soleil made its Birmingham debut with "Delirium" at the BJCC.
- 2004: Residents of Pinson voted to become an incorporated city.
- 1995: Senator Howell Heflin announced he would not seek re-election.
- 1991: Birmingham Fire won 17-10 vs. Sacramento Surge in front of buy pfizer viagra online'>buy pfizer viagra online 16,500 fans at Legion Field.
- 1986: First Baptist Church of Birmingham held its first service at its new building in Homewood on Easter Sunday.
- 1985: Birmingham Stallions defeated Jacksonville 25-18.
- 1982: Vida Blue was traded to the Kansas City Royals.
- 1968: James Earl Ray bought the rifle he used to kill Martin Luther King, Jr at Aeromarine on Airport Highway.
- 1874: Elyton held a municipal election, with Charles Walker winning the office of Mayor.